The Department of Social Welfare and Development recently announced financial aid for those individuals, families, affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and the Enhanced Community Quarantine. The Social Amelioration Package will give affected individuals and families around Php 5,000 to Php 8,000 for two months during the COVID-19 health crisis.
Here are the steps on how to avail of the Social Amelioration package from DSWD
- STEP 1
- LGUs will distribute the Social Amelioration Card (SAC) forms to every household or on a “house-to-house” basis.
- STEP 2
- The head of the family or household head will fill up the forms completely and in bold or capital letters.
- STEP 3
- Make sure all information is complete, then submit a copy of the form to the LGU, the other for your reference and/or monitoring.
- STEP 4
- DSWD and other agencies will provide assistance through each LGU.
- The SAC form will serve as a basis for validation which household or family will be given priority assistance.
Watch the video below: